Sunday, February 04, 2007

so much to write

Wow, I've been so busy over the last year or so that I just totally forgot to write! I'm now working at a quilt store on the weekends and am trying not to buy more fabric. Lucy never stops moving so finding time to sew or quilt is increasingly difficult. I did just finish a quilt with Heather Bailey's new line of fabric and am working on a quilt with Felicity Miller's rainy day line. Plus, I'm doing the American Jane storybook quilt. It's my first foray into fusible applique and I'm not sure what I think about it. Lucy loves it though so that's good.

Lucy and my husband, Mitch, are off to the Philly car show so I've got a couple of hours to sew before I go to the shop. The only problem is that I don't know what project to work on....

The photos below are of two dresses I made last year. Hard to believe how quickly time flies with Lucy.



No comments: