Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Dirty Little Secret Bag


Dirty Little Secret Bag, originally uploaded by stitchingpink.

Ok, so here's just one little bag I've made. The others can be seen on flickr. I've made 3 of these so far but I have many more to go! I'm just having fun cutting into this fabric- I've been hoarding it for months, well maybe 2 years. Anyway, they're fun, quick and easy.

I've been making these for my friends who helped me out over the last few months. I have one friend who is a Mormom and is addicted to Dr. Pepper. I gave her one before her trip to Utah to hide her soda. My other friend loves chick-lit (think "The Manny") - I figure she can hide her books too.

I'm working on a bag for a friend of mine using Amy Butler fabrics from a few collections ago. I've decided that there's no reason to hang onto these fabric forever. I mean, Amy's fabric collection this season was fantastic. What I'm trying to say is that there's always more fabric....

2 comments:

corry said...

your bag is looking great, Love the fabric! And I certainly love things that are fun, quick and easy to make! Thanks for visiting my blog!

spyderette said...

wow! look at all the updates i've missed! wanted to add, there is no need to "hide" my dr. p here! it flows freely in the land of milk and honey.

xoxox