Sunday, July 15, 2007

Holiday mini-ornaments


Holiday mini-ornaments, originally uploaded by stitchingpink.

At last, pictures of my mini-ornaments. I really need to get back to work on these! I only have two more to make and then I can quilt them, bind and finish with a ribbon. I think that the fabrics turned out great! The fabric is from Red Rooster. We're going to sell the pattern and fabric as kits at the shop. Each kit will have 10 fat eighths in them along with the pattern from Cindi Edgerton. Her tissue foundations are fantastic and her directions are very helpful as well. I do enjoy making these but it takes a certain amount of patience and attention to work on such a small scale. They fnish at just over 3 inches with the binding.

I started a skirt for Lucy today out of Denise Schmidt's last line of fabrics. Lucy picked out the fabric herself and specifically wants a skirt so that she can "spin around." I think it will be a quick project once I get all the pieces cut out.

Then again, I do need to work on those ornaments....

No comments: