Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I'm back

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted. Life got a bit crazy with vacations and some family drama. Hopefully things will settle down now but I'm not completely convinced of that. I think that I'm finally realizing that life is well, always a bit crazy and that I've just got to learn to deal with it. Eating chocolate is one way to cope but not so great for my wardrobe aspirations! I've taken up tennis (I moved up to advanced beginner) and hope that the exercise along with the sewing will help me through the rough patches. Oh, and of course Lucy. She keeps me grounded and busy.

I am hard at work on my Amy Butler Weekender bag. It's really not that difficult but just time consuming. The fabrics are lovely but I can only post pics after it's complete - that's the promise I made to myself.

Still working on some Christmas projects for the store. Gotta get those done soon or I'm going to be in the doghouse!!

No comments: