Sunday, March 23, 2008

Lucy's race outfit


Lucy's race outfit, originally uploaded by stitchingpink.

Last week, Mitch, Lucy and I participated in the Virginia Beach Shamrock Fest. I jogged/walked the 8K, Mitch ran the half-marathon and Lucy ran the children's marathon (26.2 yards). I was just happy that I finished my race without passing out! I will spare you pics of me at the finish line - believe me, you don't want to see them!

I made Lucy this little shirt using Lite-Steam-a-Seam and then going around the edges with a zig zag stitching. She also has green sweatpants with hearts appliqued on the knees. She looked very cute and had a wonderful time at the races. She cheered Mitch and me on with great gusto and for us, seeing her face at the finish line made all of our work well worth it.

Happy Easter!

No comments: