Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My birthday cake


My birthday cake, originally uploaded by stitchingpink.

I celebrated my birthday recently and had the pleasure of making my own chocolate cake. For the cake and frosting I used a recipe from Birthday Cakes. Yum! Lucy was very concerned that I wasn't having a party for my birthday so she "invited" a few friends over for pizza, cake and dress-up. She had every intention of helping me make the cake but those dress-up clothes were just too tempting!

So, I'm a year-older and I hope that makes me a year-wiser. The last few years have certainly presented my family and me with a number of challenges that I think we have trudged through with only a few scrapes remaining. I'm grateful to all my friends and family for their support and love and hope that I can reciprocate when the time comes.

Happy Belated Birthday to Me!

No comments: