Saturday, December 12, 2009

I'm Dreaming of a Pink Christmas


Pink Christmas, originally uploaded by stitchingpink.

This is my pink tree and decorations collection. It's taken about 6 years to collect all of this stuff. I decided to display them together this year so that there could be a mass effect. What do you think? All I can say is that I grin each time I walk down the stairs and see all this PINK.

This ornament we found at Lord and Taylor. Lucy has shoes that match!

Pink Converse

My great-aunt tatted the two following ornaments. Each year she would send us a box filled with tatted Christmas trees, candy canes and snowflakes. I have about 4 dozen of them now!

Tatted ornament

Tatted and beaded ornament



Lucy and I are way into Martha Stewart glitter. It's everywhere - in our hair, on our face, imbedded into the carpet. But that's ok. Everyone needs a little sparkle this time of year!

No comments: