Monday, February 05, 2007

trying not to buy fabric

I worked at Pennington Quiltworks yesterday and tried very hard not to buy fabric! I couldn't resist some of the new Westminster Fibers pieces and I'm still just crazy for Heather Bailey's Fresh Cut . I bought just a little bit from the inches bin plus some American Jane fabric a couple years ago. The Heather Bailey seems to be flying out of the shop. But oddly, I was really drawn to this super-cute birthday fabric with little cupcakes and another with children at a party. Oh, I know it's a juvenile themed fabric, not usually my favorite, but I just thought that Lucy would love it. Maybe next week if it's still there....
From sewing pictures



I'm going to work on my Felicity Miller raincoats quilt today.
From sewing pictures

No comments: