The good thing is that the weather has been so crummy that I have been busy sewing and knitting. I completed Lucy's spring dress using a pattern from this book - well, almost completed. I still have to do the buttonholes but I hesitate to do them on my old Pfaff. Sometimes it gets overwhelmed by the process and just whigs out. I may take the dress over to the store and do them on one of the shop Berninas. I'm always looking for an excuse to sew on those! Perhaps I'll take the new 730 for a spin....
And, I finished two knitting projects for my baby nephew. Nothing fancy - everything in a 3 month size looks adorable don't you agree?
A few of my favorite things about spring:
1. buying a new pair of converse sneakers
2. lightweight jackets
3. helping Lucy learn to ride a bike without training wheels
4. watching daffodils emerge
5. budding trees
6. sunlight and longer days
7. coloring eggs
8. flourless chocolate tortes for Passover
9. drinking coffee outside while reading The New Yorker
10. opening my sunroof
Pictures soon. Be well and as always, happy (spring) stitching!