Thursday, July 05, 2007

bag making

Things got a bit hectic around here this past week. I was diagnosed with a tubal pregnancy last week (real bummer) and am still in the process of dealing with the management of it. I was given a shot of a nasty drug, methotrexate, that essentially helps to dissolve the pregnancy. Unfortunately my body thought it was pregnant so I still have to have a miscarriage of sorts so lucky me, that's what I've been doing for the past three days.

But, the upside is that I've been sewing out of my stsh. Just handbags but still it keeps me busy. I have a project for the shop that I need to work on but I can't concentrate on it. Hopefully I'll get back to it next week.

I promise to post photos this weekend of all my bags and foundation piecing projects. Oh, and I tried out the Clover yo-yo maker and I have to give it a big thumbs-up! What else? Hmmm - I did buy some doll patterns to make Lucy's babies some clothes. I thought I'd also make Lucy some coordinating outfits. And, I received my pattern from Disdressed for the "A day in the Park Backpack Tote." I'll get to that soon!

Now if I could just find some time....

No comments: