Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Stitching away

Well, I have been busy at my machine though I've been terrible about posting my completed projects! I often forget to snap a photo before giving said items away. I just made a very cute baby doll blanket and pillow for Lucy's friend, Stella. Lucy liked it but decided that she didn't need one - she already has three baby blankets which seems like enough to her. And then there are the other real baby blankets, Amy Butler totes, completed paper-pieced Christmas ornaments.

Now, I am working on the Amy Butler Weekender bag. I cut out all the fabric last week and plan to make the cording this week. My plan is to pack the whole thing up and take it to Maine with me where my mom and I can work on it together. Mitch tells me that's just silly - I'm going to be too busy driving around the fabric and knitting stores to have anytime to sew. He's probably right but I'm hopefull.

Here's a photo of Lucy and Mitch at her friend's birthday party. I love that they are color-coordinated!

No comments: