Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Gratuitous Lucy Photo and Lily Allen

Bored

I'm posting this picture for no reason other that I think it's a fabulous photo of Lucy. We were at the airport eating a bit of breakfast before getting on the plane. She has this sassy, bored and just-so-Lucy look on her face. I love it!

And if you haven't bought it yet - go buy Lily Allen's latest album RIGHT NOW! I love her. I woke up this morning with a huge smile on my face knowing that her album would be waiting for me to download on itunes - I bought it a few weeks ago so that I could have it today. Can't remember the last time I did that. Probably Pink's sophomore release in 2001 - it came out on my birthday (November 15th for the record.)

So, what are you waiting for, head over to itunes or amazon and get that album. You will love it!

No comments: