Sunday, February 07, 2021

Wednesdays we wear pink

 Well hello!

Last week was the first show on my new day, Wednesdays.  Same time 10am - noon ET.  Grateful for all those who tuned in.

The week got away from me before I could write about everything from the show.  When the show was pre-recorded I would write this post while the show was broadcasting live.  Now I need to figure out a new plan to make sure that I do this in a timely manner so I don't forget everything!

Ok.  Back to the task at hand.  Last week's show.  So many topics!  Virtual craft workshops!  Superbowl parties! Valentine's Day Treats!  Curated gift box subscriptions!

My favorite local places for Valentine's Day treats and eats: Lillipies, The Gingered Peach, The Factory Girl and Terra Momo.

Looking for unique, crafty and vintage gift ideas?  Consider Antique Sugar ephemera and trinkets box or Hello Bargello needlepoint kits.  HiTops, a local organization whose purpose is to offer youth sexual education and support is sending Winter Cheer Boxes to kids in their support groups.  You can make a donation here.

Upcoming crafty virtual weekends: Vogue Knitting Virtual Live, QuiltCon, and Quiltfest.  Also be sure to register for Melanie Falick's next virtual Zoom presentation and interview.

I'll be watching the Super Bowl tonight and munching on: french onion dip, with Ruffles potato chips, 7 layer-dip, and Buffalo wings.  No fancy cocktails happening here - just regular old beer, probably this one.

I'm excited for this week's Valentine show.  I've been putting together the playlist and coming up with a bunch of activities for you including crafting, stitching and baking.  Until then.  Stay safe and be well.

And go build yourself a little snow person.  

Happy Stitching.

xoxo

No comments: